SEE WHAT GARY VAYNERCHUCK HAS TO SAY ABOUT TO REALTORS ABOUT HOW TO CREATE VIDEO CONTENT!
Don’t be an INFOMERCIAL (terrible content), be an EXPERT in your area….SHOW US!!
1. BE THE AUTHORITATIVE EXPERT ON REAL ESTATE! FIND A NICHE LOCATION, AND “TALK SMART”, ON HOW YOU WANT TO BE KNOWN!
- Markets you specialize in
- Niche Markets, Hyper Local
- First time homebuyers
- Listing Strategies
- Luxury Real Estate
- Your Listings
- Helping Vets
- Move up
- Move down
- New Communities
- Retirement Communities
- Position with your mortgage partner
- Discuss Stats of the market (don’t get boring on us)
- Multi Unit
- Flipping Real Estate
- Seasonal Activity
- Monthly Activity
- Or how about just telling a real story of a recent client
Be the digital Mayor of your town. People should come to YOU, not the local newspaper for advice.
- Best restaurants
- Coffee Shops
- School Districts
- Community Events
- YOUR events
Google stuff happening in your market, invite PR people, highlight their story… Tap into their following.
4. LEVERAGE TO BUILD RELATIONSHIPS – PEOPLE LOVE MEDIA! LEVERAGE IT!
- People of Influence
- City Council
- Event Coordinators
- Marketing coordinators for events and projects
- New Builders
Richard Steinberg of New York City flew Craig and Seth to Anguilla to interview around how he is the listing agents for the 4Seasons. Thinking that was valuable to his relationship there?
FIELD SHOOT TEMPLATES:
- Listing tour: Show us your property, and show us the neighborhood. Tell us why its unique, and people move there. Be the authoritative expert in your niche.
- Location – travel transition- brief listing highlight. (think Seth and the listing/donut shop style)
- Start at a local hotspot
- Walk through town, or hop in a car and discuss destination
- Brief listing highlight (max 3 features of home)
- Excursion or activity
- The sky is the limit! (Go extreme and cliff dive, or keep it simple and try a new activity available in your town)
- Location – neighborhood highlight
- Start at a local hotspot
- Transition to your listing (max 4 features of home)
Other formats welcome! These are just here to help you get started!
FIELD SHOOT BRAINSTORM:
- Why do people move to or visit your city?
- When did you move to your town? If you’ve been there for life, why did you stay?
- What sort of places do you hangout for nightlife?
- Where do you hang with your family?
- Is there something you’ve always wanted to do but haven’t? A new spot opened in town? Take American Dream for your first time!
- Think about the things that stand out personally in your mind about what you love about your town. It doesn’t have to be a crazy excursion.
- If you want to focus on real estate specifically — go for it. Is there a specific sale that stands out? Ask the buyers to be on with you and share your experience.
- Any new developments coming soon or in development now?