IDEAS FOR DESIGNING SEGMENT
1. Design the content in a way thats interesting, but also meaningful to your business. There is not a better door opener to a relationship that exists then asking someone to share the stage with TV. (discuss with Craig for great examples)
A.Someone with MAJOR connections. For example, someone who runs an event in your market (the marketing director), someone in media, a CEO, politician, or just someone who’s very well connected.
B. A potential referral source
Success in business comes from strength in relationships, and this is an opportunity for you to open the doorway to new friends, and create a life to your show segment that last well beyond its appearance Daily on Channel 4!
2. Use the content to build a library of content you can then promote through your sphere, as well as add to your webpage, and presentations with clients.
There is no shortage of content for any true expert in any field. The market and news change daily, so should the advice.
3. Developing content that can be re-purposed specifically into your sales process. ie- Being the expert on negotiating a deal, myths in the buisness, etc.
- Discuss the season we are in, and how it effects the market. (x4 by the way, as there are 4 seasons)
- Your niche market
- Surrounding niche micro-markets
- Types of clients you work with
- Short-selling your property.
- Being a resource, not just a realtor- who you refer to…Mortgage, Inspection, Financial, etc.
- Real Estate Investing
- 1031 benefits
- Social Media, how it plays in
- Open House Strategies
- Developing a contract, and executing on a closing
- Common Myths of Real Estate
- Top Tips for Buyers
- Top Tips for Sellers
- Real Estate as a Tax Shelter (meet CPAs!)
- Re-positioning Equity
- Refinancing, cash out, Home Improvements
- A “Get to know you” – personal stories of people you’ve helped.
- Charities you support
- Feature Big Businesses doing big things in your market (relocation experts, CEOs, etc. as guests)
- Marketing Strategies
- Breaking down the #s of the market
- Comparison to markets outside of San Diego
- Areas you like in San Diego
- School Breakdown
- Golf Courses
- Upcoming Events
- Bring another agent you’ve done a successful transaction with (recruiting?)
- Customer Testimonial
- Members of your team
- Be the expert, and break down articles: realestateblogideas.com, great source for content
- Same with videos. We play the video, come back to you to comment
- Home Improvement
- Relocation Expertise
- Financial Advice
- Historical Perspectives, and cycles
- The local economy
- Best Vacation spots in San Diego
- Tax Planning
- Estate Planning
- Financial Planning
- Mortgage Planning
- Importance of Credit
- Break down market stats
- Highlight fun things out of the social scene
- Personal/Professional Stories
- What makes YOU unique
- Build the library
- Leverage for relationships and mass exposure
- Position as authoritative expert
- Etc, Etc, Etc
These are merely suggestions, there is endless amounts of content for you to choose from.
Craig is always available to brainstorm with you at firstname.lastname@example.org